3 Ways to Shop • Presale, Public Shop & Discount Days
Shop all 3 to get what your kids need at the prices you love!! ❤️
PRO TIP: Want the best selection and the best prices? Prime Time shopping is for you! Tickets available to everyone and great for those wanting to shop BEFORE we open to the public!Due to space restrictions, for April 4th only we request no children under age 10 except nursing infants who can be worn. Anyone 10+ needs a ticket.
Friday kicks off with our Early Bird Public shoppers... the Early Bird gets the worm! Community Presales include 1st Time and Expectant Parents, Teachers, Military, Healthcare and 1st Responder families. Then it's time to open to the public! This all season sale features clothing and shoes plus everything else related to kids and pregnancy. Grab a friend or family member and stock up on everything for the next 6 months!
All items WITHOUT a star are 50% off their already low prices!! 🤩 Start your discount shopping with our public Presale Saturday evening. Tickets for the presale are per household, so bring everyone and get your shop on! Sunday is our public shopping for the 50% off sale.Join us and find out just how far your dollars can stretch!
IMPORTANT TICKET INFO
1. Please no children under age 10 at the presale April 4th except those that can be worn. All individuals 10+ need a ticket for April 4th.
2. Any PAID ticket gets you entrance for paid time PLUS any day/time after with the exception of the 1/2 Price Presale. (TIP: Grabbing a paid ticket? No need to grab a free one!)
3. Paid tickets and Free tickets must be purchased through separate transactions.
4. All Paid tickets include $2 plus 3% for processing and fees.
5. All tickets are non-refundable. Life happened and you can't make it? Send your ticket to a friend...they'll thank you for it!
6. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to receive information from JBF in various formats (email, text messages, etc) at the email and number provided. Message frequency may vary. Standard message and data rates may apply.