3 Ways to Shop • Presale, Public Shop & Discount Days
Shop all 3 to get what your kids need at the prices you love!! ❤️
Foster Communications Coliseum | 50 E. 43rd St., San Angelo
Want to shop the absolute earliest? Shop Tuesday, Feb 6th by selecting one of the options below:Gold Pass Info: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0E48A8AB29ABFC1-46049865-springCharity Team Info: https://forms.gle/RgAcZ61eFiGRQaby9
PRO TIP: Presale shopping is a great for ANYONE who wants to shop the best deals first!! Tickets are limited, so grab yours before they are GONE!No kids 12 or under allowed until 2pm. All people 12+ need a ticket to shop the presale.
This is your chance to stock up on the next size!! Any items without a star is half off it's already low price. Grab FREE tickets here or pay $1 at the door. Kids under 18 do not need a ticket.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFO
1. Any PAID ticket gets you entrance for paid day/time PLUS any day/time AFTER with the exception of the 1/2 Price Presale. (Example: if you purchase any Premier Prime ticket you can come back each day of the sale for free except the 1/2 price presale)
2. Any FREE ticket gets you in for the specified time PLUS any FREE times at a late date. (No need to get free tickets for Thur, Fri, Sat for instance as Thur ticket will get you in all 3 days).
3. Paid tickets and Free tickets must be purchased through separate transactions (if applicable). For instance, grab a FREE ticket for Thursday and use it all week, but then come back and buy a 1/2 price presale ticket for 7pm Friday night).
4. Kids (under 18) are welcome most days and times at the sale and do not need their own ticket. However, we do not allow kids under the age of 12 at the presale on February 7th until 2pm or later. All individuals 12+ who shop the February 7th presale need a ticket.
4. All Paid tickets include $2 plus 3% for processing and fees.
5. All tickets are non-refundable but you can give them to a friend if you are unable to join us! Just send them your QR code and they will be all set!
6. By purchasing a ticket, you agree to receive information from JBF in various formats (email, text messages, etc) at the email and number provided. Message frequency may vary. Standard message and data rates may apply.
Provide us your email address to receive updates from JBF and learn how to become a consignor